When it comes to planning the best wedding day, sometimes unexpected tools can make a huge difference. One such tool that many couples overlook is using black car, or executive, transportation services. How can hiring a black car make your wedding even better? Here are a few ways it can help.
1. Help Out VIPs. Do you have certain VIP guests or family members that you want to ensure take part in the wedding? Make their lives easier and be confident that they'll be there by hiring a car to pick them up and get them to the church on time.
2. Get the Wedding Party There. Wrangling a large wedding party — or even just a few beloved, but unreliable, members — is a challenge few brides or grooms have the patience and energy for on their big day. By providing a car to pick up wedding party members and get them where they need to be, you protect your wedding timeline and reduce everyone's stress.
3. Save Money. A wedding day limo ride is a common luxury for many couples, but it's not a budget-friendly option. If a full limousine isn't in the cards, you can still hire a nicer experience than just settling for the family sedan as a getaway vehicle. An executive car is a great compromise. It will be a chauffer-driven, luxurious drive for two and still very romantic — but without busting your budget.
4. Prevent Drunk Drivers. If you will serve alcohol at the wedding, you bear some responsibility to help prevent anyone from driving after they've had one too many. Hire a car and driver to be available later in the evening to take home any guests who shouldn't be driving. They'll leave with a good experience and you don't have to worry about anyone.
5. Provide for Vendors. Do you want certain vendors to provide services in different locations or to ride with you? For instance, many couples ask their hair or makeup provider or their photographer to ride in the limo between venues. But this leaves some vendors without their own transportation. Make sure they get wherever they need to be by making a car available.
Could a hired car and driver make your wedding less stressful, less expensive, or easier to manage? If so, start by touring the inventory at a black car service in your area today. No matter what your transportation needs, this could be the answer you didn't know you needed.